Wednesday, August 12

testimoni from email : SUMBER DR SIYONLINESHOP.COM (thanks kak purnama)

  • suzie

hi there. i m now taking my 3rd box of siy...i must tell u its the most effective slimming prod ive tried so far! really works! i used to hv tummy probs...no matterr how many sit ups or exercise i do its still there then i tried siy..during my 1st box...i din lose much weight..only around 1kg++... but the difference on my tummy is amazing!! so happy!during my 2nd box..i lost another 2kgs and i took a rest of 2-3 weeks b4 i start my 3rd box.surprisingly during those 2-3 weeks, i did not gain bacm my weight! in fact i lost another 0.5 kg..its quite amazing but of cos u need to b kful of wat u eat...no fried food,no sweet drinks! and exercise when u can!


  • bettle:

kuching im had try SIY before. and SIY is the only product that make me and friend around me surprise. i already stop drink SIY around one mouth, i still maintain my weight.

THANKS GOD.

  • emily :

I tried SIY half box before. My experience,I lose 3 kg during the half box. What made me stop, because it caused me ulcer in the mouth, it is normal reaction according to the box, what I need to do is to drink 3 litre of water a day. But I cant really consume that much of water a day, the most I can drink is 1.5litre. LOL. That causes me stop half box.Surprisingly, after stopped my weight still reducing another 1kg and didn't increase anymore even I have stopped intake for more than 3 weeks. I am too busy to keep myself drinking water 3 litre, hence I need to wait 1 more week to continue taking the other half. I planned to lose 10kg btw. I was 57kg before, now 53kg. But I am not in rush, just taking my time. I hate ulcers. Hard to eat.

  • wendy: kepong

hi dear... i want to inform u that i reduce my size... with 1box, i manage to change my jeans size... from 38 to 36. thanks for your guide. really appriciate that. thanks to SIY and thanks to you.. SIY the best. regards wendy


  • Dinda: Ipoh, Perak

salam sis... thanks for introduce me this SIY... guess, how many kg im lose? i lose 5kg by using this 1 box!!!! alhamdulillah... thank you very much.. mcm tak percaya berat i boleh turun. before this mcm2 product i cuba... tp malangnya belum rezeki i nak turun berat bdn. thank you for ur kindness to guide me how to make this SIY effective. mu hubby pun tegur bdn i nampak susut. thanks again. susah2 ajer u kena turun ipoh last 2 weeks utk guide i. thanks again and again. hope u will be succes in your business. thanks ya. regards; Dinda


  • UMMIE: WANGSA MAJU

salam..semua yg ada..just nak share..sy pon sedang berdiet ngn SIY ni..br nak masuk kotak ke2..alhamdulillah kotak 1st dh turun brt 3kg..mmg sket je tp yg bestnya body dh nampak shapenyer..n kurag inches pd bahagian2 yg mmg nak dkurangkan..best sgt2.. sy sarankan kawan2 try la..mmg bagus n puas hati.. saya gembira....

  • ELINA83: GOMBAK berterima kasih pada SIY.. InsyaAllah akan teruskan dengan kotak ke 3.. ehehe..sangat berpuas hati..ramai dah menegur.. sampai xbf pun kate..xpyh la kurus lg..wahahhaa.. jeles la tu.. seyes..inci badan semakin mengecil.. thanks kak purnama kenalkan el pada SIY.. yahoooooo!! (IT'S MY TESTI..hehhe)

  • YUENA: NILAI N.9

betui tu ape yg purnama kata....mengikut pengalaman saya le...org lain saya x tahu...siy memang mengurangkan selera mkn saya. sebelum mkn siy ada gak try diet sendiri x nk mkn nasi tp itu le x tahan godaan. >:D ..saya ni jenis pantang nampak makanan selere je.. .my hubby lak jenis mkn kul 10 mlm (mkn nasi) dia x pe le badan x naik langsung saya pun pelik...saya pulak yg makin membulat... tp bukan semata-mata siy senaman pun perlu jugak..bagi saya siy membantu saya dlm mengurangkan selera mkn...dan satu lagi menyebabkan saya mudah bangun pagi, jam x bunyi lagi saya dah terjaga...rasa cergas lak walau pun tidor kul 12 mlm...skg ni saya mkn kotak 2...kalu ikut kan hati nk mkn terus sebulan... memandangkan peruntukan yg diberi oleh my hubby sebulan sekotak je untuk memuaskan hati chenta cuba la sekotak...tp bukan setakat siy, kawal pemakanan dan senaman perlu tu dan yang paling penting sebagai orang Islam Berdoa pada Allah. kita hanya mampu berusaha selebihnya tawakal....mana tahu dgn izin Allah dapat kurang berat lebih dr 5 kilo dgn mkn siy 1 kotak je...Amin

  • MCHONG: DAMANSARA Jul 12 2009, 12:17 PM

HELLO!!!Going to finish the 1st box tomororw Nope, yet to measure the waist & weight, just use my pants as a measurement.Never expect a magic to happen as i have those fat with me for >10 yrs... if i lost the fat in 10days ~ i will be damn scare 6 months is what i am aiming for!Will update in abt 2 weeks time when i finish the 3 boxes Take Care!MC

No comments:

Post a Comment